Saving-Ideas.com

Icon

Personal Finance Blog India –

IFCI-Tax Saving Infrastructure Bonds Series-4:

IFCI has now come up with next round of infrastructure bonds with slightly better interest rates than current IDFC and L&T issue.

Issue Details:

1. Issue Open Date: 30th Nov.2011.
  2. Issue Close Date:08th Feb.2012.
Options 1 2 3 4
Cumulative Annual Interest Cumulative Annual Interest
Tenor 10 Yrs 10 Yrs 15 Yrs 15 Yrs
Interest Rates 9.09% 9.09% 9.16% 9.16%
Buy Back End of 5th/7th Yr End of 5th/7th Yr End of 5th/10th Yr End of 5th/10th Yr.
  •  For buy back,intimation needs to be given to registrar.For option 1 and 2 ,intimation period is sept 15th to Nov.14th of 2016 and 2018.For options 3 and 4,intimation period is 15th sept and 14th Nov of 2016 and 2021.
  • Allotment date: 15th Feb 2012.
  • Interest payment will be on 15th Feb each year.
  • Rest details are similar to earlier issue.

To View how to download application form please CLICK HERE

Category: Fixed Income

Tagged:

39 Responses

1. NEERU JINDAL says:

sir i have purchesed IFCI INFRA BONDS-SRIES IV
    IN 2012
    anually interest is recived through post
    please tell how to registered for E-communication so the interest can be tnansfer to my account. earlier all bank details and cancelled cheque has been sent to kavery computershare adress.
    thanks
    neeru jindal
    dpid- id/filo no INB0301695

• admin says:

Hello,
      Generally interest get credited via ECS. You can mail them about the reason- why ECS is not activated.If demanded once again send them all details along with cancelled copy of cheque. ECS should work if MICR no or IFSC Code is provided.

Regards.

2. KAUSIK GHOSH says:

You have send a message on my mobile that you have send 2 bonds IFCI Infra IV ON 15.02.2012. Please send in my e-mail adress, how I get status of this Bonds.
    Thanking You.
    Place:BK.T.P.P yours ever
    Date:19/01/2013 Kausik Ghosh

3. SK FAZLUL HAQUE says:

To The Registrar, Karvy Computershare Private Limited.
    Sir, I received your certificateNo.1105456 where my name is wrongly typed as… (furthur comment deleted by Blog Admin Due to personal information)

4. Saroj Kumar Das says:

I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM KARISMAKARVY.COM,YOU DISPACTED MY ALLOTED 4 BOND ON 15 FEB 2012 BUT IHAD NOT RECEIVED IT TILL TODAY ON 25-4-2012 APPLICATION NO;- 260212

5. N.M.KESHAVA says:

i have received the SMS for allotment of IFCI infra bonds series v and informed that we can down load the allotment advice from karisma.karvy.com.But this page is not opening

6. Saroj Kumar Das says:

I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM KARISMAKARVY.COM,YOU DISPACTED MY ALLOTED 4 BOND ON 15 FEB 2012 BUT IHAD NOT RECEIVED IT TILL TODAY ON 19-4-2012 APPLICATION NO;- 260212

7. RAJESH VERMA says:

I HAVE PURCHASED IFCI LONG TERM INFRASTRUCTURE BONDS-SCHEME IV RS.20000/- BUT WE HAVE NOT RECEIVED ORIGINAL BONDS TILL DATE. KINDLY CONFIRM TO US.APPLN NO. 1316761 & REF.NO.453489 ALLOTMENT DATE 15.02.2012.

8. Pramod Kumar Vishwakarma says:

please let me know where i can find ifci infrastructure bonds series 4 allotment status.

9. madan kumar singh says:

I HAVE RECEIVED A MESSAGE FROM KARISMAKARVY.COM,YOU DISPACTED MY ALLOTED 4 BOND ON 15 FEB 2012 BUT IHAD NOT RECEIVED IT TILL TODAY ON 12-3-2012 APPLICATION NO;- 554259

10. i have received a message from karismakarvy.com . you dispacted my alloted 4bonds on15feb2012, but i had not received it till today on 27feb2012.. tell me how to download these bonds?application number- 808839
    thanku

11. Ravi says:

I had purchased Series 4 IFCI bond from HDFC bank on 6 jan 2012. But still not i have not yet recieved it.

Please let me know what time period for bond to be issued?
    Or anywhere i can check the status of it?
    And for next period when to invest it?

Regards
    Ravi

12. vasu says:

i have lost my receipt so i need to print allotment status for ifci infrastructure bonds series 4.
    Your reply will be appreciated.

13. vasu says:

14. ashok kumar says:

I am Interested , and living in delhi
    please mail the T&C..n send me the no. of Agent of your agency.

15. ravjot chhatwal says:

I am Interested & on urgent basis.

please mail the T&C..n send me the no. of Agent of your agency.

16. Amit says:

I want to invest in IFCI Infrastructure bond. Could you please help me on the following queries?

1. If I go with option 4, i.e. for 15 year Annual (9.16%) interest rate; Interest will get created every year by 9.16% ?
    2. For the above option if I take back money after 5 year? How much deduction will happen ? Can I get my all principle amount back?
    a. If Yes then everyone will try for 15 years option only right and they will withdraw after 5 year, by taking more interest.. Right? Please clarify the same.

• admin says:

Hi,
      One can withdraw money after 5 yrars for any of the option.There will not be any fine on buy back value after 5 years.Its not true that everyone will opt for tenor of 15 yrs,, as by chance anyone skip exit window after 5 yrs,,another window will be only after 10th year,,unlike after 7th yr for 10 year bonds.
      As well,,there is not much difference in maturity values for 9.09% and 9.16% for investment of Rs.20,000/-.

17. Deepa says:

I am based on Bangalore. Any Agent details pls.

18. Vidya Sagar says:

I want invest 20,000 in infrastructure so please suggest.

19. harish panigrahi says:

I am in Baroda,Gujarat .Need agent /Intermediary details

20. Girish says:

I am based in Bangalore. Where to buy this IFCI bond?

21. venkaT says:

Please include my mail id in mailing list to hear more about this.

22. khalid says:

Nice and quick information, thanks