Saving-Ideas.com

Icon

Personal Finance Blog India –

IFCI Infrastructure Bonds Issue -Series3.

After completing series-1 and 2 in last financial year,IFCI has come up now with infrastructure bonds issue with tax benefits U/S. 80CCF.

IFCI Tax Saving Infrastructure Bonds Issue:

1.Issue start date: 21st Sept. 2011.

2.Issue close date: 14th Nov. 2011.

3.Deemed date of allotment: 12th Dec. 2011.

4.Allotment: Both physical and demat mode.Trading is allowed only after completion of lock-in period of 5 years.

4.Interest rates:

Options 1 2 3 4
Interest Payment Cumulative Annual Cumulative Annual
Face value 5000/- 5000/- 5000/- 5000/-
Interest Rate 8.50% 8.50% 8.75% 8.75%
Tenor 10 Yrs 10 Yrs 15 Yrs 15 Yrs.
Buy Back option Yes.After completion of 5 & 7 Yrs. YesAfter completion of 5 and 7 yrs. Yes. after completion of 7 yrs. Yes. after completion of 7 yrs.

Maturity Value of Rs.20,000(4 Bonds) after completion of 60 Months = Rs.30075 + Tax benefit U/S 80-CCF on amount invested as per tax bracket of individual investor.

Other Details:

1.This is a 80-ccf tax benefit issue and tax benefits max upto Rs.20,000 will be available.

2.If anyone is looking to redeem bonds after mandatory lockin period,intimation needs to be given as in stipulated period.

2.This is the first issue of this kind in this year. Some good issues like LIC, PFC or REC are in waiting list..so investors need not to make any hurry and I think should wait for interest rates of new issues.

For downloadable application form:

contact us at – ppdeshpande123@gmail.com

Category: Fixed Income

Tagged:

12 Responses

1. KANNAPPAN V says:

Pl include me in the mailing list to know the infrabonds issue like LIC,PFC,IDFC,IFCI etc.

2. N.Vishwanadham says:

Dear Sir,
    I was invested 20,000 on IFCI BOND for a period of 5 YEARS and my application no is 1712590. I was invested for the year of 2011&12 on dated 10 OCT 2011. But Still up to now i am not recived my original certificates .i request you please suggest
    Regards

Viswanadham.N

• admin says:

Most of the times,certificates are send by speed posts and can go back if address is insufficient or if there is no one at home to collect the certificate.
      So you can send mail to registrar with complete details and they can guide you about status of your certificate.

3. Ganesh shetty says:

Hi,

Please include me in the mailing list. Iwould like to hear when there is some good issues like LIC,IFCC, PFC or REC.Also like to know about this in more detail Also give details of source to contact
    regards.

4. Rashmi Mittal says:

Hi , I am based in Faridabad(Haryana) Near Delhi. I want to purchase infrastructure bonds. Could you please guide me from where should I purchase these bonds. And what other formalities i have to do during purchasing of these bonds.

5. JRAO says:

wish to have information on infrastructure bonds from different companies as and when issue opens. Please include me in the mailing list.

6. Hi,

Please include me in the mailing list. Iwould like to hear when there is some good issues like LIC,IFCC, PFC or REC. Also give details of source to contact
    regards.
    RRA Pune

7. AVNEESH KUMAR CHAUHAN says:

Sir,
    I like to purchase the IFCL infra bond before 13 Nov 11 for Rs 20,000/-. My Demat account is also available with’ India Infoline Ltd.’ Kindly guide me whether I can purchase the same on0line or not? because manger of IIFL is un able to guide me on same issue .

8. Renjitha R says:

Hi,

Please include me in the mailing list. Iwould like to hear when there is some good issues like LIC, PFC or REC. Also give details of source or agents to contact in trivandrum,kerala
    regards
    renjitha

9. Panneer Selvan M says:

Hi,

10. Narasimha says:

Thanks A Ton for the notification !