Saving-Ideas.com

Icon

Personal Finance Blog India –

PFC infrastructure 80-CCF Bonds allotment status:

PFC bond allotment has been completed.

As per registrar website information physical documents have been dispatched while who have opted for demat mode units will be credited in demat account within few days.

If anyone not received copy of bond within 10 days,,contact nearest post office.

To check status of PFC bonds online,,please visit:

As per rules,infra bonds have to issue bonds within 30 days of its closure otherwise have to face late allotment charges

Category: Fixed Income

Tagged:

20 Responses

1. SARBENDU PATTANAYAK says:

My name is Sarbendu Pattanayak but by mistake sarbendo pattanayak,please correct it & issue new bond. My RL NO.-3513 REF NO.-1140496, ISIN No.-INE134E07190

2. Colonel RS Gulati says:

Sir,
    I had applied for PFC Infra Bonds on 24/3/2011 & paid Rs 20000.00 vide Chq No.631817 of PNB Pitampura Delhi .The said amt was debitted from my a/c. These bonds have still not reached me.
    Col. RS Gulati

3. Govind says:

we have recved payment with intrest in PFC bonds but there are debit TDS so pls let you knw me how we will recved TDS certificate from PFC

4. Govind says:

we have recved payment with intrest in REC bonds but there are debit TDS certificate so pls let you knw me how we will recved TDS certificate from REC ?

5. Narayanswamy R says:

Please foward detial so Infra bonds

6. Mrs Arun Bhandari says:

I had applied for 4 bonds for Rs 20,000 of PFC infrastructure bonds vide application no. 22734368in physical mode but haven’t recd the bonds, please let me know the status.

7. sanjeevani Mehta says:

Kindly inform through e-mail when ever issue of infra bonds is delared this yesr.

8. Neeta says:

I am Neeta from Mumbai.I was applied to PFC bonds.I have alloted all 4 bonds but till not received the physical document yet.
    What to do now?

9. Prateek Mahale says:

I was applied for L &T infrastructure bonds for full Rs 20000/- But i get allotment of Rs 10,000 only.What should I do now I was submitted receipt of Rs.20000 in my company.

• admin says:

Dear sir,You have to show Rs.10000/- investeed in infra bonds when you will file return.You have to pay the remaining tax.
      For this year try to invest earlier in nov-Dec only to avoid such things.

10. Rajesh Patil says:

Hello,i have applied to REC bonds.when will allotment takes place??

• admin says:

Dear Rajesh,,Probably within this week allotment of REC Bonds is expected.
      Kindly confirm whether you have applied through me??

11. sandeep mehra says:

please send me a nomination updation form in pfc bond.

• admin says:

Please first check you are holding in demat mode or physical mode.
      For demat mode nominee of demat account is a default nominee of infra bonds.